My Ambition

 Hello all ! Good morning Im Eric and today I will tell you about my ambition.My future goals is to be a doctor.Personally i dont know why, but maybe because almost all of my family suggest me to be a doctor , and i thinks my favourite subject that mean biology suit to my goals. 

Because  personally I love biology so bad. I think it will be a good desicion to me to be a doctor. My hobby is reading and watching movies . In my highschool im choosing theater as my extracurricular. So according to my hobby and extracurricular , my future goals its not related to what activity  that I like the most. So that make me confused a little bit. Im still confuse what actually the best desicion for me and today im still finding out what the best future goals for me by do many activities.But whatever it will be I hope my future goals will be the best plans that God gives to me and I will make my parents proud by seeing me became succes person.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASKING AND GIVING OPINION

Blog and Film review about "Nico's Weg"

Biography